Whether you are starting a new business, moving to a new location, upgrading your existing technology, or just checking up on your IT service provider, the iONLINE IT Audit Service has been designed to provide you with a clear understanding of the current state of your business’s technology. Our comprehensive audit program will provide you with a non-biased assessment of your existing IT Infrastructure, and an analysis and explanation of any changes that should be made.
Information Systems are a critical organisation asset which requires the implementation and maintenance of appropriate safeguards.
We have a team of experts who have extensive experience in IT Audit Team with the CISSP, CRISC and CISA international certifications.
During the audit, our engineers will take an in-depth look into your business’s technologies. They will review each relevant hardware and software component individually, and as a whole. Once the high-level and granular reviews are complete, a iONLINE engineer will prepare a customised recommendations report that will outline the following:
• Full documentation of your IT Infrastructure
• The state of your business’s technology
• The state of each hardware component and software application deployed
• The specific configurations for your network-related hardware and software
• Recommendations for modifications and replacements based on current standards
• Prioritisation of any recommendations made, organised in phases to help our client’s create a technology roadmap
• Budget amounts for each recommendation you wish to pursue
Once the iONLINE audit is complete, you will confidently know how your business technology is deployed, if there are any changes that are required, how to prioritise any changes, and the budget for each recommendation. Armed with this knowledge your business will be able to effectively plan for the costs, the timing and the benefits of your future technology acquisitions.